| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Villarrica in August is somewhat warm at 18.2 °C (64.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 104.7mm (4.1in) of fluidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 10:55 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 11:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Villarrica August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Villarrica, Paraguay
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Villarrica:
- Dourados, Brazil - 424.1 kms (263.5 miles) NNE
- Ponta Pora, Brazil - 365.3 kms (227 miles) NNE
- Guaira, Brazil - 287.8 kms (178.8 miles) NE
- Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) E
- Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - 186.3 kms (115.8 miles) E
- Chapeco, Brazil - 409.3 kms (254.3 miles) ESE
- Irai, Brazil - 356.2 kms (221.3 miles) ESE
- Encarnacion, Paraguay - 180.3 kms (112.1 miles) SSE
- Posadas, Argentina - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) SSE
- Sao L. Gonzaga, Brazil - 326.3 kms (202.8 miles) SSE