| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Villarrica in July is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in July is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry. Only 67.3mm (2.6in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:32 long and the longest day is 10:54 long with an average length of 10:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Villarrica July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Villarrica, Paraguay
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Villarrica:
- Dourados, Brazil - 424.1 kms (263.5 miles) NNE
- Ponta Pora, Brazil - 365.3 kms (227 miles) NNE
- Guaira, Brazil - 287.8 kms (178.8 miles) NE
- Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) E
- Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - 186.3 kms (115.8 miles) E
- Chapeco, Brazil - 409.3 kms (254.3 miles) ESE
- Irai, Brazil - 356.2 kms (221.3 miles) ESE
- Encarnacion, Paraguay - 180.3 kms (112.1 miles) SSE
- Posadas, Argentina - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) SSE
- Sao L. Gonzaga, Brazil - 326.3 kms (202.8 miles) SSE